Welcome to Spain!

We made it to Spain!

Thank you for following me on my journey throughout Europe! As many of you already know, I am student teaching abroad in Vic, Spain for the next three weeks. Vic is a small town of about 45,000 people north of Barcelona! I am here with four other students from TCU. :)

Our first night in Barcelona was amazing - we ate the BEST mozzarella and tomatoes! (We were so hungry we forgot to take a picture!!) The next morning we went to El Fornet, where we had avocado toast and caramel macchiatos! We spent the rest of the morning exploring and wandering throughout the streets of Barcelona. It is a beautiful city with amazing architecture. I can't wait to spend a whole weekend there!

Yesterday afternoon, Sarah, Swade, and I navigated the train and journeyed to Vic. It is about an hour and a half train ride from Barcelona. We arrived and unfortunately took a wrong turn, so we wandered the streets of Vic with all of our luggage for hours - but it is now a funny memory realizing the train station is a about a ten minute walk from where we are staying!

Today, we walked to each of our schools where we met our teachers and toured the schools. I am so excited to begin teaching tomorrow! :)

 I will update y'all later this week!!



Comments

  1. We are glad that you made it safely! We miss you!

    From, Ms McGinnis class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! You made it! I am so proud of you all already. We are all looking forward to following you on your EDventure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts